Riverside Children’s Theatre is proud to announce the return of summer theatre and music camps, coming this June/July! We will be offering two 5-day sessions for theatre and one 5-day session for music:
- Theatre Camp (9am to 4pm)
- Session 1: June 22 – June 26
- Session 2: July 13 – 17
- Music Camp (9am to Noon)
- Session 1: July 6 – July 10
UPDATES: The Music Camp and Session 1 of Theatre Camp are currently full, but we are still accepting names for the waiting list, in the event that someone cancels. Please click here for more information about the camps and how to register.
Riverside Children’s Theatre is in dire need of substitute aides and substitute teachers for Saturday School!
If you are interested in any of these positions,
please email email@example.com or send your resume to:
Riverside Children’s Theatre
2900 Adams St, Ste. B4
Riverside, CA 92504
Hey RCT Friends,
Tuesday’s the day our band is going to be on TV! Here’s all the TV info for it if you want to watch:
Southbound and Co. (our Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute) will be on The World’s Greatest Tribute Bands THIS Tuesday, showing on the AXS channel (AT&T U-verse is ch 1106, Charter 794, Direct is ch 340, Dish is ch 167, Verizon is ch 569) at 7 pm PT. Set your DVD! They may show it again that night, but it definitely won’t be re-aired again after that!
AND if you’re in the area and want to come see it live, it’s FREE. At the Whiskey A Go Go in LA. The doors close for filming at 6:45
and the concert’s over by 8 (so you can make it home for work in the morning). Just sign up for tickets here: http://bit.ly/1bgq5A4
Riverside Children’s Theatre was voted #4 Theatre Group in the Inland Empire Hotlist for 2014!
Willy Wonka Timeline
- Auditions — December 8, 2014 – December 12, 2014 (Monday to Friday 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm)
- Rehearsals — January 5 – March 13 (Monday to Friday 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm)
- Tech Week — March 15- 19 (5 pm – 11 pm)
- Performances — March 20, 21, 27, 28
Rehearsals exclude RUSD school holidays, and are scheduled accordingly to production needs set forth by the Director and Producer.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to submit a resume and cover letter. There is a stipend available. Duties will be discussed in detail at the interview.
- To provide clear and accurate music direction of a live stage musical.
- Be available for all music rehearsals and production meeting.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the creative team as well as head of production departments.
- Work collaboratively with a live orchestra and conductor.
- Work with at least 100 K-8th grade cast members and a volunteer organization of over 300.
- Provide music selection for auditions.
- Other duties as agreed upon between Music Director & Producer.
Charissa Hogeland, former RCT member, has a new Antibullying video on YouTube that we hope will get out to as many children, teens, young Adults and people as possible.
“If you go onto iTunes today and search “Charissa Hogeland Hold On” you can buy my new single. Woot.
You can search the same thing on YouTube and see the music video.” On YouTube go to Music and select and type in the title above and click the arrow and it will go to her list and Hold On is the 1st one on the list.
Riverside Children’s Theatre, a non-profit organization and leading children’s theatre company in the Inland Empire with an award-winning performing arts school and performance troupe seeks a Stage Manager for their spring production of Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka, with the possibility of a full season contract for the 2015/2016 Season.
Please click here for more details.