Riverside Children’s Theatre was voted #4 Theatre Group in the Inland Empire Hotlist for 2014!
Willy Wonka Timeline
- Auditions — December 8, 2014 – December 12, 2014 (Monday to Friday 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm)
- Rehearsals — January 5 – March 13 (Monday to Friday 6:15 pm – 8:15 pm)
- Tech Week — March 15- 19 (5 pm – 11 pm)
- Performances — March 20, 21, 27, 28
Rehearsals exclude RUSD school holidays, and are scheduled accordingly to production needs set forth by the Director and Producer.
Please contact email@example.com immediately to submit a resume and cover letter. There is a stipend available. Duties will be discussed in detail at the interview.
- To provide clear and accurate music direction of a live stage musical.
- Be available for all music rehearsals and production meeting.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the creative team as well as head of production departments.
- Work collaboratively with a live orchestra and conductor.
- Work with at least 100 K-8th grade cast members and a volunteer organization of over 300.
- Provide music selection for auditions.
- Other duties as agreed upon between Music Director & Producer.
Charissa Hogeland, former RCT member, has a new Antibullying video on YouTube that we hope will get out to as many children, teens, young Adults and people as possible.
“If you go onto iTunes today and search “Charissa Hogeland Hold On” you can buy my new single. Woot.
You can search the same thing on YouTube and see the music video.” On YouTube go to Music and select and type in the title above and click the arrow and it will go to her list and Hold On is the 1st one on the list.
Riverside Children’s Theatre, a non-profit organization and leading children’s theatre company in the Inland Empire with an award-winning performing arts school and performance troupe seeks a Stage Manager for their spring production of Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka, with the possibility of a full season contract for the 2015/2016 Season.
Please click here for more details.
Click to meet our My Son Pinocchio, Jr. Creative Team 2014